Lonwolf Premium APK – Latest Version
LONEWOLF is a first-person shooter where you play as Lonewolf, a mysterious assassin who works for an organized crime ring. Unlike other games in this genre, in LONEWOLF, the story plays a major part in the game.
Table of contents
LONEWOLF Game Story
Can you handle it? The story unfolds.
Get immersed in a deep Neo-Noir story driven sniper adventure game.
You step into the role of a mysterious assassin. His motives – a secret.
You did what had to be done to enter the ‘Assembly’, a criminal organization. While you work for the ‘Assembly’ you’ll get your hands on various weapons.
Sniper Rifles, Assault rifles, Pistols, Bombs and even your bare hands.
LONEWOLF Premium Features
- 5+ Hours Story Mode
- 30 Missions
- Hand Drawn Cutscenes
- More than 20 Weapons
- Realistic Weapon Sound and Recoil
- A Dozen Mini-games
- Several shooting Ranges
- Trophy Room with more than 40 trophies
- From the publisher of Clear Vision
How To Install LONEWOLF APK In Android
- Make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device: go to Menu->Settings->Security-> and check “Unknown Sources“
- Tap the LONEWOLF GAME APK file. Allow the app any required permissions it asks for, click INSTALL.
- You’ll see a confirmation the app is installed. Now you’ll see the app available in your list of installed apps.
Many optimisations and bug fixes to enhance your gaming experience
How to install APK On mobile android
To install an APK file on Android, you need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources. Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Scroll down and tap on Unknown sources.
- Tap on OK to confirm.
Once you have enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, you can follow these steps to install an APK file:
- Download the APK file to your Android device.
- Open the file manager app on your device.
- Find the APK file and tap on it.
- Tap on Install.
- Tap on Accept to install the app.
The app will now be installed on your device. You can open it by tapping on its icon.