Download RAR APK For android (Winrar)
rRARLAB’s RAR APK is an all-in-one, original, free, simple, easy and quick compression program, archiver, backup tool, extractor and even a basic file manager.
RAR for android can create RAR and ZIP and unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives. List of functions include repair command for damaged ZIP and RAR files, benchmark function compatible with RARLAB’s WinRAR APK benchmark, recovery record, usual and recovery volumes, encryption, solid archives, utilizing multiple CPU cores to compress data.
Additionally to standard ZIP files, unzip function supports ZIP and ZIPX with BZIP2, LZMA, PPMd and XZ compression also as password protected ZIP. Unrar command is available for all versions of RAR archives including the latest RAR5, password protected and multipart files.
If you wish to help us translating RAR to your language, please download RAR for Android language files in “RAR extras” section of www.rarlab.com and follow instructions in readme.txt. Thank you.
1. Added USB OTG support for a part of Android 11+ devices.
2. Faster AES encryption on ARM64 devices with ARM cryptographic extensions.
3. Former 16 KB limit of archive comment in gz archives is removed. It allows to unpack gz archives storing large data blocks in the comment field. Gz comments are displayed in archive information window.
How to install APK On mobile android
To install an APK file on Android, you need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources. Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Scroll down and tap on Unknown sources.
- Tap on OK to confirm.
Once you have enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, you can follow these steps to install an APK file:
- Download the APK file to your Android device.
- Open the file manager app on your device.
- Find the APK file and tap on it.
- Tap on Install.
- Tap on Accept to install the app.
The app will now be installed on your device. You can open it by tapping on its icon.