Terraria (MOD, Unlimited Items) Latest Version
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING ALL OF THE CONTENT FROM THE EPIC JOURNEY’S END 1.4 UPDATE!
“This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up… If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” – Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city – In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
Terraria Mod APK Features :
Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE
Fully customizable controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
including fully-remappable buttons – Play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
Full array of World sizes – Small/Medium/Large
the same size as on Terraria for PC! Now includes random world name generator and the ability to use World Seeds (including some hidden easter egg worlds)
- Over 400 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
- Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
- Updated crafting with multiple added item options
- Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
- In-depth building options that are easy to learn but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master.
- And much, much more!
Minor bug fixes
How to install APK On mobile android
To install an APK file on Android, you need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources. Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Scroll down and tap on Unknown sources.
- Tap on OK to confirm.
Once you have enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, you can follow these steps to install an APK file:
- Download the APK file to your Android device.
- Open the file manager app on your device.
- Find the APK file and tap on it.
- Tap on Install.
- Tap on Accept to install the app.
The app will now be installed on your device. You can open it by tapping on its icon.