PUBG Mobile Japan 1.9.0 [APK+OBB] Download
Good News! After collaborations with League of Legends Arcane and Spider-Man, PUBG MOBILE announced that Black Lagoon would join the battle together with PUBG MOBILE Japan. The partnership is expected to take place early next month on the Japanese servers of the game. Let’s get more details.
Features Of PUBG Mobile Japan
Savage with a smartphone, the rules are simple
Only survive until you are the last of the 100 people who landed on the battlefield from the transport plane!
It’s simple but full of strategic elements like a survival game.
Aim for “Don win” with your friends
- Team up with up to 4 friends and play together!
- With 6 vast maps full of tension
- Using voice chat or quick chat
- Work with your friends to survive to the end!
Infinite combinations! Battle in your own fashion
- Put on your PUBG MOBILE original skin and jump out onto the battlefield!
- Helmets, hats, coats, jackets, pants, costumes, weapon skins, vehicle skins, etc.
- Customize various skins to your liking!
Aim for heights against the world
- The monumental tower of battle royale where the whole world is enthusiastic.
- Won first place in the download ranking in more than 100 countries around the world.
- The number of monthly players in the world is over 100 million!
NEW map “Livik –Aftermath of Crisis”
Livik will appear after a major disaster such as a volcanic eruption.
Easy combat is possible due to the reduced recoil of firearms, and a new means of transportation, the zipline, will also appear.
Classify CLASSIC mode into rank and unrank
Some maps are now classified as RANK (reflected rate) and UNRANK (non-reflected rate).
From now on, if you want to raise the rate point, you can play with RANK, and if you want to enjoy it casually, you can play with UNRANK.
New features of CLASSIC map
New features will be added to some maps in CLASSIC mode!
Check out new features such as exchanging supplies through the supply shop and one opportunity to revive team members.
How to install APK On mobile android
To install an APK file on Android, you need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources. Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Scroll down and tap on Unknown sources.
- Tap on OK to confirm.
Once you have enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, you can follow these steps to install an APK file:
- Download the APK file to your Android device.
- Open the file manager app on your device.
- Find the APK file and tap on it.
- Tap on Install.
- Tap on Accept to install the app.
The app will now be installed on your device. You can open it by tapping on its icon.