Download Pinterest Lite APK – Latest Version
Pinterest Lite saves space on your phone so you can discover the billions of possibilities for your life faster. Create extra home storage space, find your new favorite recipe, or get tattoo inspiration on Pinterest.
Find your new favorite recipe, ideas for creative home design, or get tattoo inspiration on Pinterest.
Save ideas on Pinterest:
- Find lifestyle inspiration & explore articles on trending and recommended topics
- Collaborate with friends for your next group trip, party or DIY project
- See ideas & images out in the world that you like and snap a photo with Pinterest Lens to find out how to buy/make/do them!
Discover wedding tips, beauty inspiration and design concepts for your big day. Explore thousands of recommended or trending images, get travel inspiration or read new recipes and creative food ideas for your next dinner party. With fitness tips, interesting DIY projects to try out and tons of great fashion, style & beauty tips, Pinterest lite keeps all of your lifestyle inspiration in one place.
You never know what sparks a great design idea or when inspiration for your next DIY project might strike.
Get inspired from anywhere on the internet. Save your ideas, organize them by topic and share with others — all from your pocket!
Get ideas for the topics you care about most:
- Home design, architecture & DIY
- Creative wedding tips
- Travel, fitness & beauty
- Fashion and style inspiration
- Food, new recipes & cooking
Download Pinterest lite to start exploring possibilities for your next DIY or home design project.
This update includes:
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
Tell us if you like this latest version at http://help.pinterest.com/contact
How to install APK On mobile android
To install an APK file on Android, you need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources. Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Scroll down and tap on Unknown sources.
- Tap on OK to confirm.
Once you have enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, you can follow these steps to install an APK file:
- Download the APK file to your Android device.
- Open the file manager app on your device.
- Find the APK file and tap on it.
- Tap on Install.
- Tap on Accept to install the app.
The app will now be installed on your device. You can open it by tapping on its icon.