Life is Strange APK Download
Life Is Strange game is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story-based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present, and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game;
- Rewind time to change the course of events;
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make;
- Striking, hand-painted visuals;
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Exclusively on Android, the game comes with full controller support. An all-new photo mode allows you to take pictures like never before, modify them with filters and easily share them. Additionally, you can seamlessly share your progress on social media, and compare your own story choices with friends.
Version 1.9 includes the OS improvements and fixes games bugs. Let us know what you like and what we can do even better at "support.eu.square-enix.com"
How to install APK On mobile android
To install an APK file on Android, you need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources. Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Scroll down and tap on Unknown sources.
- Tap on OK to confirm.
Once you have enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, you can follow these steps to install an APK file:
- Download the APK file to your Android device.
- Open the file manager app on your device.
- Find the APK file and tap on it.
- Tap on Install.
- Tap on Accept to install the app.
The app will now be installed on your device. You can open it by tapping on its icon.