GFX Tool for PUBG Mobile is a free utility launcher for specific games where you can fully customize the game graphics to get beautiful pictures and smooth gameplay.
PUBG GFX – Welcome to the Introduction for Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds! A lot of you out there may be wondering, just what is PUBG and why has it become such a popular title in both the casual and competitive scene? Well, before we get into all the nitty gritty let’s begin with the origin of the actual name.
Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds or ‘PUBG’ as it’s quite commonly known, was developed by Blue hole Studio Inc. A Korean based developer that was founded in March of 2007.
Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds came from Brendan Greene. He is the game’s creative director and worked on other popular Battle Royal based titles such as Arma and H1Z1.
App features GFX Tool for PUBG Mobile Apk and lite
- Change resolution
- Unlock HDR graphics and all FPS levels
- Fully control Anti-aliasing and shadows
- And much more other useful options
- All game versions are supported.
How to use GFX Tool for Launcher & Optimizer
- Close game if it’s currently running before starting GFX Tool
- Choose your version of your game
- Customize the graphics according to your desires and device capabilities.
- Once everything is set, click on Accept and Run Game
- GFX Tool Official Website: https://gfxtool.app/
DISCLAIMER: This is an UNOFFICIAL application for PUBG. This application is not associated in any way with PUBG Corporation. All rights reserved. In accordance with https://developer.pubg.com/tos?locale=en
“PUBG, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS and all related logos are trademarks of PUBG Corporation or its affiliates.”
If you feel that we have violated your intellectual property rights or any other agreement, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, we will immediately take the necessary measures.