The latest version of Google Camera can now be used on any Xiaomi device. Exactly on the most popular Xiaomi phones that I search supports the Google Camera app, the following are the Note 8 PRO, Note 9 and 9S.
Google Camera works on Google’s Pixel smartphones, which run on Android 10 and above. It also works on a few other companies’ phones. In most cases, this Google Android Camera app does not support all devices.
As for the cool feature of this app, the night mode feature, almost everyone wants to use this Google Camera app on their phones. Users have nothing to do even if they want to.
It is precisely in this context that a major developer named Urnyx05 from XDA Developers has come up with a new version of Google Camera. 8.1 is the new version of this amazing camera app.
The latest version will not only run on Xiaomi phones, but almost all Android OS phones. But it will not work properly on some Samsung, OnePlus, and Snapdragon-845 smartphones.
Below are some of the new features which you’ll enjoy on the Google Camera app
- Color optimized for Mi Note 10
- Synthetic Fill Flash can be disabled at any time
- Motion options can be enabled and disabled
- An option to disable automatic night vision has been placed on the portrait and photo
- Color correction errors fixed
- Many more features are now available in the latest version.
- HDR + with Dual Exposure Controls – Take photos with HDR + to take great photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You’ll never want to use the flash again. Night Sight brings out the best details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take pictures of the Milky Way!
- Super Zoom – Super Resolution Zoom keeps your photos clear when zoomed in – without blurring.
- Top Shot – Choose the perfect moment with Top Shot. Automatically recommend the best photos, nobody is flashing and everything looks fine.
- Portrait – add stylish background blur (bokeh) to photos. Google Photos can also make the theme of your photo stand out by leaving it in color, changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Point your camera at QR codes, business cards, paper documents or foreign texts and it will help you read, scan and translate documents and more.
- Playground – Enjoy mixing the real world with virtual reality with AR stickers and effects!